Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Penguins for the General

Sandy sent out a call for penguin cards last month.  Seems one of her contacts loves penguins and requested a box of cards with them featured!  I bet he had no idea what his request would result in.  LOL  I haven't heard the total Sandy sent to him yet, but I'm sure it was overwhelming.

Here are a few I sent in.  Who knew I had so many penguin stamps...and these are just half of them.  I should make up some more for our winter theme boxes for next year.


Sentiment - CTMH - Sweet Talk
Penguin - Inky Antics
DP - Doodle Bug Designs
Lime DP - my stash
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Snowflake brad - stash




This darling penguin stamp was given to me by my BFF, Lanora.  There were no markings on it, so I have no idea who made it and she said she had it for ages.  I'm pretty sure it it no longer available from whoever made it.  I made this card for Sandy especially.  I will probably make up a batch of them for next year because who wouldn't want to have some skate boarding penguins?  That paper was from a 6x6 pad of BoBunny Papers (I think), and the maroon ribbon is CTMH.  The dots are Pearl Pen.




This cute little penguin is a Whipper Snapper Designs stamp.  The CS and DP are from my stash and the tag I punched from some CTMH CS and tied with some waxy flax from CTMH.  They don't make this anymore (the waxy flax) and I am sad.  I love this stuff.






CS - stash
Penguins on a sled - Art Impressions
Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Ribbon - CTMH Wild Berry Chiffon
Image colored with 'Copics
Sentiment stamped with SU Tempting Turquoise






CS and DP - stash
Image - Inky Antics
Sentiment - computer generated
Image colored with Copics



Our next challenge is bunnies, so be watching for lots of those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment