Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2014

Cows, cows, and more cows.


Last post I discovered I had a large number of cow stamps.  Who bought all of these?  And my friend Cora challenged me to use all of them to make cards for OWH.  She also suggested I post a challenge on the OWH FB page for anyone else having cow stamps to make a card with any they had. 

So, not one to pass up a challenge,  I posted it on the FB and it's getting kind of deep over there.    Yee haw!

I'd say OWH card makers are outstanding in their field.  (snicker)








Sketch - Stampington Take Ten Winter 2011 (Dress Form pg. 41)
Sentiment - CTMH "Howdy"
Image (cows) - Maui Cows (now out of business)
DP / CS - stash
Ribbon - stash
Ink - Memento Tuxedo black





Cow - VAP! Scrap
Sentiment - A Muse Artstamps
Grass - CTMH "True Happiness"
CS - stash
DP - Black & Wht Cow - Canvas Corp
Baker's twine - stash
Ink  - Memento Tuxedo black




"Something in the way she mo-o-o-ves...attracts me like no udder lover..."
- Beatles


Sentiment - computer generated
CS - CTMH
Image - Penny Black
Cow colored with Copic Markers
Flowers - stash
Flower centers - Pearl pen dots
Cloud Embossing (on blue card) - Darice Embossing folder
Ribbon - stash




I still have some ideas for cow cards, but I wonder if Sandy is getting sick of all the bovine humor yet?  





No comments:

Post a Comment