Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 8, 2014

June ODBD challenge...punches or die cuts.

I was just reading the OWH page on FB and saw ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) has a challenge this month to make a card using punches or die cuts, so since I had made this just the other day, I thought I should post it.  I'm sure there will be more because I LOVE using punches and dies for card embellishments, and have a bunch of dies I haven't even used yet!  The great thing about the ODBD challenge is that if card makers post 50 cards, they will sponsor the postage on a box of cards being sent overseas for OWH.  Win Win!










Missing you and thank you are a couple of the most needed themes for OWH, so I made several of these for my next box of cards to be sent to Sandy.

Sentiment "Missing You" - Paper Smooches/Circle of Honor
Sentiment "Merci" - CTMH/Thank You
Red CS - Gina K Designs
Black and Green CS - stash
Ribbon - stash
Dotted Wave Edger punch - EK Success
1 1/2" circle punch - EK Success
1 1/4" circle punch - CTMH

Yay ODBD.



1 comment:

  1. Oh so adorable. Love how your papers match your cute ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete