Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Well, here it is, nearly the end of summer and the eclipse is tomorrow.  I think it's a fine time to update.

Since I turned 66 last Thursday, hey, that's only 2/3 bad, right?  (666 - get it?)  It's time to be good and make a blog entry and share all the lovely cards I've received this birthday.  One of the very best things about being in a stamping/crafting group is that you make a lot of new very crafty friends that will send you their art!  I am so blessed to get these envelopes in the mail full of happy messages and lovely art work.

Without further ado...


From Linda Jackson.  She also sent me a sweet stuffed fox.  
He sits on my craft desk now to watch over my crafty creations.







These treasures are from Seongsook Duncan.
The kitty in front are socks!  She knows me so well.






Adele Silverman sent me this lovely card made from a napkin.
It's all sparkly.






Ann Merkins sent me this lovely card.  Those stripes are Washi tape!






Cheryl Baker sent this adorable punny card.






This lovely tag card is from Connie Griffin.






Jeannie Pascoe, my dear local card making buddy, sent me this one.






Joanne Masury sent me this one.  She posted one on our group page and I loved it.
I think pink and green are my very favorite colors together.






Joyce Rougeou made this lovely card.  






Lily Pak makes gorgeous Asian theme cards and she sent me this one.






Lori Law is another cat lover like me and she thought I'd like this one.
It's just so lovely and sparkly.






Annie Frazer knows I LOVE puns and humorous cards.  Sweet!






Cora Jean Johnson sent me this one after I oohed and ahhed 
over her safari cards she has been posting this month.  
I've always wanted to go to Africa.






Dolores Raml sent this, along with 2 crocheted dish clothes she made.
I think they're too pretty to use, actually.  :)




I love my crafty friends.

3 comments:

  1. So many neat cards, looks like a great way to celebrate for several days. Hope you have many more wonderful birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you many more happy birthdays to come! And...use those pretty dishcloths, they are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Cali card maker hopes you had the best 66th birthday! You certainly received many beautiful cards TK.

    ReplyDelete