Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 3, 2017

August also being my birthday month has seen a plethora of cards coming to my mailbox.  Holy cow!

Yesterday I received a box of goodies and a card from my sweet friend Janet Keller.  Along with a long hand written letter (I am so happy), I received hand decorated papers, yarns, ribbons, a Bazill Board Book Kit, and a beautifully decorated wooden teaspoon from Moscow, Russia.  She and her husband had been teaching and working there, but he has retired and they have come home to their permanent home in Chandler, AZ.  She's adjusting...and I think cleaning out some of her stash.  (hee hee)  I am the happy recipient of tons of stuff.

Thank you again, so much, Janet.  <3


Inside.








This is part of the box all these goodies came in.  
She wrapped it in this lovely birthday paper.
Barely visible on the bottom half is a stamp that says
"Better late than never."
Included was a handful of sheer yellow ribbon.




These are separate sheets of hand painted loveliness.  
Alas, the picture doesn't do them justice.
And the rectangle in the lower right hand corner is 
lovely Russian wrapping paper, I believe.




The little booklet with Mona Lisa stamped on it is a sweet little blank book A2 size. 
 I'm not sure I can stand to write in it! 
The blue and green ATC is hand painted.  Lovely.
And the background paper with the gold shell images 
was wrapped around all of it to keep it together.  
The braided paper embellishment is a gorgeous touch.




This is the back of the booklet...
Naughty chairs just for me. 




Lots of yummy yarns and the Board Book kit.




Pretty, pretty Russian teaspoon.  
The bowl of the spoon is decorated like the back, 
but it just didn't take a good picture.





Definitely makes turning 1 year older less painful.
<3 It's so fun to have a retired art teacher as a friend.  <3





1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't think of a more fun person to send goodies to!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete