Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I have a Blog!

Who knew I'd figure out how to do this.  But after years of working with computers for the City of Portland as a 9-1-1 operator and HAVING to use a computer, I've gotten over (mostly) my fear of technology.  That and having kids that teased me about my hesitancy regarding new fangled things!  God bless the younger generation.  I know, I know, I thought my parents were hopelessly stuck in the Dark Ages too.  But like Michelangelo said, Anchora Imparo (I am still learning).  May it ever be so.

I hope to add pics of my cards and maybe humorous entries now and then, so please enjoy, leave comments if you wish and do visit some of my fav blogs that I follow.  There is so much wisdom and creativity out there, I am humbled...but energized.  And God bless the Armed Forces.  (Especially the US NAVY!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, TK! You will be very entertaining and will educate and amaze us with your stamping!
    LOVE IT!
    B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you read this blog - as I wanted to write back to you. I was amazed to see your Danish sentence in your comment during the OWH/OSH bloghop and got puzzled. CUTE stamp and card you show here. Greetings Charlie, OSH Denmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie! I started this blog way back when and haven't done much with it, as you can see. :) I'm slowly getting into the technological age. I went to Google for an English/Danish translation so I could post that comment. I, alas, do not speak Danish. It was such fun seeing all the blogs from across the ocean. I hope to get back to your blog and check out yours more! Have a great day.

      Delete