Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks OWH for giving me an outlet for my obsession...

I thought it was time to check in on this blog again.  We all have such good intentions when we start something new, right?  But I've been especially S-L-O-W at getting into it.

Here is another card I made this summer using my Cuttlebug to cut out the watermelon slices.  I made the "seed" stamp by cutting the end of a pencil eraser to make that shape.  This was for a group of cards I sent to Operation Write Home last month.  I do so love getting crafty.

I certainly hope that I can get more in the habit of updating this.  It's fun to read other's blogs and see their art work and get ideas for future projects.  It is fun to go back and see cards I made earlier and see how far I've come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment