Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Adding to my own stash....a new birthday card.

5/22/2014

My own stash of birthday cards was becoming perilously low, so I whipped out a set of these in similar colors and papers.  It's fun to know that someone is getting a card in the mail instead of another Visa or Mastercard offer, don't you agree?

And I have SO many wonderful stamps, I need to use them.  I've probably said this before, but some of my stamps have never touched an ink pad yet!  Yeah, I went through a "stock piling" phase of buying stamps.  OK, like the blog says, I'm addicted to stamping.  (grin)






Sentiment - Whipper Snapper Designs
Sentiment - Hero Arts "Cupcakes"
Inside sentiment - "Seize the cupcake" (from same set)
DP - Trendsetter 6x6 - Fancy Pants Designs
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Image colored with Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment