Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Did someone say BASEBALL?

Last year I was gifted a goodie bag of sports ephemera, stickers, scrapbook items from Sandy at one of our card making meetings.  I'm thinking it was last year at the OWH Birthday Bash.  Well, since it's spring and baseball season is underway...Go Mariners!...I thought I would get it out and go through it and see if inspiration struck.

Well, it seems to have!  Enjoy this batch of cards that will be going out to OWH this week with another bunch in my box that I've been collecting for the last couple of months.

The need for missing you cards never seems to end, so most of these are missing you.







































Rust, Tan and Green CS - CTMH
Cherry Red CS - SU
DP Little Sport - Fancy Pants Designs
Sentiments:
Miss You Like Crazy - "You're a Winner"  Hero Arts OWH
Just Missing You - "Thanks" Hero Arts
I Miss You - "You're a Winner" Hero Arts OWH
Miss You Slugger! - computer generated



PLAY BALL!

1 comment:

  1. TK, I am not crazy about any sports but your cards made me smile and will make heroes kids, too. Thanks for sharing and supporting OWH.

    ReplyDelete