Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer card making...And didn't someone say something about a gratefulness challenge?

I've been busy going through my card stock and design paper and organizing my embellishments and other stuff in my craft space and decided this great stamp needed to be put on a card.  That reminded me I had this great Far East Stack by DCWV that I had never cracked open.  Then I ran across this lovely gold cord in my stash and it just all came together in this Thank You card.  And wouldn't you know it, there is a challenge on the OWH site that asked for a gratefulness card, so how perfect is that?  There will be a few of these in my box of cards I'm getting together for OWH to mail soon.





Sentiment - Savvy Stamps
Asian Coin - Stampin' Up
DP - DCWV / Far East Stack
CS - Gina K Designs / Pure Luxury Navy Blue
Ink - SU  Real Red
Memento / Tuxedo Black

~


Some birthday cards for my stash and some for my OWH box.




Sentiment / Hero Arts / Year Round Sentiments
CS - stash
DP - stash (using up scraps)


Sentiment - Stampin' Up
CS / DS - stash

~


These cute little banner flags were punch outs from a pack of paper I was gifted recently at our East Woods Presbyterian Church card making party.  One of the fun things we do is bring things we have in our stash that we are tired of, or just haven't used, and put it on the table for everyone else to choose from.  So I snagged this pack.  It's fun to get inspiration with NEW STUFF!  I was able to make 2 of these for my box.  Yay.





CS - CTMH
DP - stash
Thank You Pennants - My Mind's Eye / Nostalgia
Baker's Twine

~





Sentiment - SU / Perfect Pennants
Sizzix - Pennants Dies
Stitching - Paper Smooches / Needle Little Love
CS/DP - SU
Ink - SU Rich Razzleberry






Sentiment - CTMH / A Sip
CS - SU / Rich Razzleberry
DP - SU
Ink - SU / Rich Razzleberry
Memento / Tuxedo Black


~




Sentiment and phone cord - Die-namics / Ring Me
Telephone and hand image - Cavallini & Co. / Vintage Office Rubber
DP - DCWV / Tattered Time Stack
(The image in the background is an old wireless radio panel.)  Cool!
Ink - Memento / Tuxedo Black





Sentiment - Computer generated
DP - DCWV / Tattered Time Stack
CS - stash
Gear Brad - Paper Wishes http://www.paperwishes.com
Ink - Memento / Tuxedo Black


~





Image - Stamp Oasis / Sailboats
Sentiment - SU / Perfect Pennants
DP - hand made paper purchased at Paper Source / Bridgeport Village, Tualatin, OR.
CS - stash
Embellishments - stash
Ink - SU / Midnight Muse


No comments:

Post a Comment