Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 22, 2015

February cards and challenges.

February 1

 Seongsook challenged us to make a dog or puppy card.  So I whipped this one out.





Sentiment - computer generated
Image - Whipper Snapper Designs / Farley
Modified OWH Sketch #215
Colored with Copics
DP - Bo Bunny / Prairie Chic
CS - Gina K Designs Pure Luxury / Blue Denim
Kraft - stash



~~~~~


February 2
Assorted cards for my OWH box and some kits for OWH card making parties.

These four were using OWH Sketch #83 and a Basic Grey 6x6 pad / Kissing Booth.









This one used scraps from my BoBunny Prairie Chic stack.  And then I made these...

 These sentiments were a new set I got recently at Molly's Craft Shack, by Heartfelt Creations / Moments with You.






~~~

The design paper used on these love and Valentine cards was in my stash.  The "love" script stamp is from a SU set.
The "love" die cut was made using a Lawn Fawn die.  
Images are from a 12x12 stack of Valentine & Easter paper I received last year when I attended a fancy fold class taught by Sandy Allnock at Impress Rubber Stamps in Tukwila.








~~~

I made some other love cards that went into my OWH box...






And these two were made using doilies from a  challenge we had on Seongsook's Stampers.





~~~~~

These were made into card kits for our card parties.



Card 1 - Happy Birthday (x3) is a Sketch I got from Paper Crafts Magazine.  That's a SU sentiment, SU Candle paper, SU Real Red, Gumball Green and Tempting Turquoise ink.  Ribbon is from my stash.  The button is from a CTMH set, punched out and matted on the turquoise piece cut out with a Cuttle-Bug round die.
Card 2 - You Float My Boat was made with handmade paper, the Sentiment and image are from Lawn Fawn / You Float My Boat, sail is colored with a Copic marker, Ink - SU / Midnight Muse.
Card 3 - How Many Fingers Are You? - Inkadinkado, gingham paper is CTMH, musical note paper - stash, Dark Navy CS - SU.


~~~

Another card kit.


Sentiment - Impression Obsession
DP - DCWV Gilded Paper Stask
Ink - Memento / Tuxedo Black
Brads - stash


~~~~~


About the middle of the month, I had a hankering to finally do some coffee cards as Cora challenged us LAST SEPTEMBER!  OK, so sometimes I have to think about things awhile.  :)





Sentiment - computer generated
(This was a meme that came across FB and I thought it would be perfect for a coffee card.)
Coffee image - SU / Morning Coffee set
DP - stash
CS - SE Early Espresso
Cuttle Bug embossing folder on the dark brown mat
Ink - SU / Chocolate Chip
Baker's twine - stash




Sentiment - computer generated
(Another meme from FB, although I altered the wording slightly)
Image - SU / Morning Coffee
Darice embossing folder for brown mat
CS - SU / Early Espresso
Ink - SU / Primrose Petals
Heart shaped paper clip - stash


~~~







Sentiment - computer generated
(Another perfect meme...I couldn't resist making it into a card.)
CS - DCWV Tattered Time Stack
Mug image - TPC Studio / Coffee Time
Ink - SU / Baked Brown Sugar
Ribbon - stash


~~~


The following masculine cards were made using scraps just in the last week.  
Sentiments are from various OWH fund raising stamp sets.



(Mr. Fix It and It's a Guy Thing, were sentiments on a stack of masculine themed papers that I cut out individually.)



 

 

 

(This sentiment was also cut from that masculine stack.)


~~~~~


Last week Mavis Hartmann issued a challenge for humorous cards.  I know it's very simple, but the background paper was so pretty, and busy, I didn't think this needed anything else added to it.  But that's just me.





~~~~~



And here are some more using up scraps.





~~~


The following were made using some of the very last scraps of this lovely shimmery dragon fly paper I have been hoarding forever.  I thought they turned out nicely.
Some for my OWH box and some for my personal stash.











Whew, I didn't realize I hadn't been updating my blog so excuse the length of this post.  I guess it's because I've been making cards!  I'm going to do one more addition with my ODBD Challenge for Feb, then back to my craft table!

Thanks for stopping by.  




No comments:

Post a Comment