Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Coffee, coffee and more coffee...

Earlier this week I saw a card with a coffee ring stamped on it and a light bulb went off..."I could do that with coffee and the bottom of a coffee cup!"  So I sacrificed about 1/2 cup of coffee (sniff) to do just that.  I took two 12x12 sheets of white and stamped coffee rings all over them, then when they were dry, cut them into card front sizes.  I paired it with these images of coffee beans from the internet I had printed out on glossy paper.  Then a coffee sentiment...DONE.  Oh, and I stamped coffee beans all over randomly too.  Makes me want a coffee now...






Sentiment, coffee bean - TPC Studio / Coffee Cake
Ink - SU / Chocolate Chip
CS - SU Chocolate
Brads - stash




Sentiment, coffee steam flourish - CTMH / A Sip


No comments:

Post a Comment