Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Black/White/Other Color Challenge

Cora challenged us this week to use black, white and one other color.  So I dug out all of my black and white paper and voila...made a bunch of cards!

The last two, OK,  I cheated and put on 2 different colors with the black and white.






























This was a very fun challenge as I didn't realize how much black and white  design paper I had.  And I dug out a bunch of ribbon that was also black and white.  Who knew I had this much stuff?  Oh, and those lovely large printed black and white brads.  Perfect.


Sentiments:

Those Shoes Make you Look So Skinny - Inky Antics
Leopard print shoes - Hampton Art Stamps
This is me Missing You and Love You Bunches - Jillibean /Handwritten Sentiments
I didn't start trouble, it was here when I got here - Inkadinkado
Missing you - Simon Says Stamp / OWH Brave
Sending Good Thoughts Your Way - SU Perfect Pennants

The papers were all in my stash, pennants were cut out using SU Perfect Pennant Dies, Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Cranberry and SU Real Red


No comments:

Post a Comment