Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Joanne's challenge: Use the colors of your meds!

This week Joanne Masury challenged us to use the colors of our medications.  LOL.

I take Tums and these are berry flavored...and a multi-vitamin.





And today I challenged everyone to make a card using eyeglasses, sunglasses, googlie eyes or eye balls!  I had this great Stampendous stamp and added bling!

Hello Girlfriend!





OWH Sketch #238
Image - Stampendous / Rhinestone Eyeglasses
Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Swirl Borders - CTMH / Botanical Borders
Ink:
CTMH - Cherub Pink and Indian Corn Blue
SU - Daffodil Delight
Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS and rhinetones - stash

I kind of like these colors together.  Good thing I don't take kelp or fish oil.  I doubt I have those colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment