Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some more masculine cards...


Three cards that would be good for male recipients and a thank you.  I put these together for a card party yesterday at East Woods Presbyterian Church.  We had 9 ladies and we put together 311 cards and wrote several Any Hero letters too.  Enough to stuff a box to send to Sandy at OWH.  Woo Hoo!




OWH Sketch #61
Card stock - CTMH
DP - My Mind's Eye, Cowabunga "Oh So Very Cool"
Ink - CTMH Desert Sand
Sentiment - Stampin' Up "For the Birds" 




OWH Sketch #123
Card stock - CTMH
DP - Fancy Pants Designs "Little Sport"
Baseball hat cut out - Cross-My-Heart scrapbook embellishment
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Sentiment - CTMH "Home Run" 




OWH Sketch #171
DP and Card stock from my 
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Sentiment - CTMH "Life's a Jungle"




Card stock and DP from my stash
Ink - SU Pacific Point
Sentiment - SU "Just Believe"



(I'm just loving using different sketches for card ideas.)



No comments:

Post a Comment