Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SS ATC Swap - All things Beachie!

I missed out on the first ATC swap Cora organized, so when this one came around, I thought I'd give it a go.  An ATC, or Artist Trading Card, is anything you can fit on a 2.5 by 3.5 inch card.  Basically the size of a playing card.  I've often thought of making one, but had just never gotten around to it.  So, here is the one I made.  There are so many that wanted to try it, Cora split us up into three different groups of 6.  We will send them to her, she will divide them up and mail out 6 different ones to each of us.  It's basically an idea I have made before on summer cards, for OWH, but the smaller canvas to work from made it a bit of a challenge.  I hope the ladies like this one.  It was fun to make.





The bunny in the inner tube is popped up with thin dimensionals.





~



And here is the card I enclosed for Cora, my coffee drinking friend, for doing this fun swap.










Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment