Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween 2014

I have a ton of cute Halloween stamps and just got in the mood to get them out this year and make some cards.  OWH doesn't need them...it's not really a holiday the troops ask for cards for, and the deadlines for the fall cards is so early, I just couldn't get into the spirit (no pun intended) of making them in August.  But with our new group of card making friends on FB, I got into it this last week and made a bunch.  The card swap, I think, started it all and I've had more fun this week making cards for All Hallow's Eve.  I know folks don't expect to get cards at Halloween, but there will be happy little notes going out to many in my address book soon.  I hope, at least, it will bring a few smiles.

So here is what I've been working on this week.  Grant has already groaned on the candy corn shape of some of them, so my job is done here.  :)





Ghost stamp - Katie Hall for Hampton Arts
"One day a year...Priceless" - DRS Designs





"Candy", cat and candy corn stickers - stash





Tiny spider stamp - CTMH
ribbon - stash





DP - stash
Ribbons - Michaels
brads - stash






DP - DCWV Fall stack
Frankenstein glittered and popped sticker - stash







Happy Halloween - VAP! Craft
DP - stash
Poison bottle sticker - stash







Have a Boo-tiful Halloween - Stampabilities
Ghost - Katie Hall for Hampton Arts
DP - stash





Black ink  - Memento / Tuxedo Black

~



Have a spooky Halloween...and don't eat too much chocolate.





1 comment: