Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 17, 2014

Just a note on a piano...

I've had the idea of making a card with a piano keyboard for a long time and finally got myself to do one 10/12/14.  I think I'm going to make some more  and cut out a rose with a stem to lay across the keys...or using rainbow colors for the different white keys...yeah, lots of ideas with this one.  I do have more music themed stamps after all.  :)

I really like how it turned out, so I made some for my drawer and some for my OWH box too.  It's prefect, don't you think, me being a music major and all?  And it was pretty easy, just cutting the strips, snipping the corners of the white keys with a corner rounder, taping them down, stamping a simple sentiment and adding a touch of red bling.  Sweet.






Sentiment - Ink Antics
Black CS - SU
Ink - SU / Real Red
Sequins - Craft Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment