Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2015

July, back from vacation and I sure missed my craft table. And the infamous Purple Bra story.

Trying to finish up big with OWH and stuffing in some more cards for my box to Sandy.  I think I'll probably finish up this week and send it off.  I'm going to miss this, but think I might try out Operation Gratitude.  My friend on Seongsook's Stampers, Adele, makes cards and crochets scarves for this group.  She also volunteers with a local group down in her area (she lives in southern CA).  I must check and see if there is a local group up here.   I know I'll find something else.  In any event, I can sent my stuff to her to donate there if nothing else.

And meanwhile, I'm filling up my stash of cards to have on hand so no one is missed on their birthdays or other events ever again!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


I hadn't used this set yet, but thought it would be perfect for a birthday card.




One of the napkins used as the underlaying mat on this coffee themed card.




SU! images, sentiment, paper and inks.  
The flourishes under the flowers are Hero Arts.




Cora asked for a Salty Dog, so I found this image on the inter webs and couldn't resist making a card for her.




I CASE'd Tracy's card from the SU! card party last month and used some of my own Washi tape.  I need to make more, I have a bazillion rolls of the stuff.  :)




Some quick cards for my OWH box.  Great baseball paper, huh?  The line of baseballs on the kraft strip is a sticker.
LOVE the boys of summer, Go Mariners!




This is some great paper I found in my stash and the beach ball image is from an old CTMH set.  The sentiment is from an OWH fund raising set by Hero Arts "Dude".  Ribbon is SU!
Who says you can't mix lines?  I do it all the time.



~~~


And the piece de resistance:

The famous purple bra.  In our stamping group, one of the ladies mentioned how when she was at her computer, a spider swung down right in front of her screen and rather than panic, she smooshed it with her purple bra that was handy.  LMAO.  Of course, that has generated at least 2 bra cards in our group so far.  I made this one and sent it out to several friends. The sentiment is computer generated.

 I mean, what's a friend for if not to smoosh spiders for you, huh?  Or at least offer a bra.





I'd do it for you.  OXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment