Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2015

June Cards

It's been a lazy summer so far....well as far as posting things.  But, it's been damn hot this summer.  We have had temperatures in the 90s and low 100s in June, and that's just not right!  Last night we had rain though, finally, and it's cooled off.  Today it's in the 70s.  That's more like it.

Here are some of the cards I made this month when I was staying in and staying cool.


Mickey Mouse Duct Tape.



Something old, something new....blue etc. for a challenge on SS.



Adding to my birthday card stash.  The balloon cut outs were gifted to me by Sandy.  There were a whole lot of cut outs and papers and great card making stuff she was giving away last summer at one of the card making parties.



I love this summer set by CTMH and had hardly used it before.




My new EK Success punch that I couldn't resist buying.  I computer generated the sentiment.



This flower is a CTMH set.  First you stamp the base, then over stamp with a darker color to make the flowers.  Works great with a Stamp-a-majig.  It's easy to see if you have clear stamps where you can see down through the block and the stamp, but I have many that are red rubber and without something like this, or a Misti, you have to guess where your stamp is, and mostly that doesn't work out so well.  :) 




Using up some wonderful nautical paper and stamp sets for my last box of cards to OWH.








The fabric on this is some wonderful ribbon I got at Peddler's Pack.  I cut it, then frayed the fabric.




I stamped the "thoughts" on a separate piece, cut it out and popped it up.  I love the sheer ribbon on this.




Stay tuned for more card making fun.  Well for me, anyway.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment