Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2015

June SU! Card making party.

Several of us got together for another fun filled afternoon June 18 at Leonardo's Pizza's back room making cards using Tracy's SU! products.  We always have a lot of fun getting inky...and sharing giggles.  I really like these designs and you will find I CASE'd a few for cards for my last box to OWH.


I have this set and this gives me more ideas on how to use it.  At first I thought that was Washi tape on the red striped and polka dotted strips coming down from the top, but those are stamps!  The stars are stamped and cut out separately, then stuck on the card.






This one DOES use Washi tape.  Cool, huh?




We embossed these pieces separately, but I made some later where I embossed the whole piece, then cut it into 3, then mixed and matched, and got 3 cards out of each embossed piece!



And, voila, some more for my birthday stash.  I also used some glittery paper Tracy gave me last year that I could never use on OWH cards.  (glitter is a no no when sending to the troops)  The balloons are dies with small and large balloons.  (I still have some glitter on my Cuttle Bug plate.)




This one will make a great card for any of those occasions one needs a Congrats sentiment.  I think I'll switch up colors and make a baby card for my friend Cher who just became a Grandma for the 2nd time.



Stay tuned for more June hi jinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment