Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Patriotic Thank You

Cora had a card recently that had ribbons tied on the edge that I just loved.  I had to make a card using that idea.  The ribbon is threaded through holes in the card stock to simulate a bow, but done this way really cuts down on the thickness because it is not a knot.  I like how it turned out, although threading the ribbon through the holes and back up and out wore out one needle threader.  Those are meant for thread, not ribbon, after all.  :)  These will probably be Any Hero cards and I can also toss a couple in my next OWH box for the troops.  They ask for thank you cards they can send too.  Win, win.




9/29/14



Sentiment - Inkadinkado
DP - Kraft w/stars / Reminisce We R Memory Keepers / Let Freedom Ring
Red/ w/stars - We R Memory Keepers
CS - Gina K / In the Navy
Gina K / cherry Red
Ribbon - stash (some more of that super ribbons my friend Rose gave me)
Ink - SU / Midnight Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment