Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekly challenge on Seongsook's Stampers...Red/Black/White

I spent most of the week wrangling with scraps and mostly they won. But I finally did get a few sunburst cards done that will go in my OWH box. So today, when the red/black/white challenge came up, I thought, yeah, I need to make a different card! So here is my contribution. The red zig zag is hand made paper that I bought at a local paper store and the film strip was the back side of some 12x12 card stock with cameras on the front that I've had for ages. I stamped the sweet kittens face in the frames and it just came together. This was fun.





Cat image - All Night Media
Sentiment - Impression Obsession
Chevron paper - Hand made paper from The Paper Place
CS - Film Strip - Echo Park Paper Co. / Oh Snap
Black CS - SU
Ink - Real Red (distressing on sentiment)
Memento Tuxedo Black
Black Pearl Pen dots

Thanks for the challenge this week Raeanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment