Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2015

2014 Christmas Cards

I see I haven't gathered all my Christmas cards in one post from this last Christmas, so I wanted to get them all in one place.  The first three designs I made last winter right after Christmas, so I didn't have to make all my cards this year right before Thanksgiving.  I was planning on making a batch each month so I'd have them all done long before the holidays, but I sort of got side tracked.  Hey, I didn't have to make ALL my cards in November.  :)












          This one was a challenge on ODBD for a card with non-traditional holiday colors.





These screen cards were fun to make, but with all the embellishments, they were really thick and required extra postage.  The vintage images are chipboard embellishments.  I did not send them out after all.  Maybe next year, or I will hand deliver them.








This was an idea borrowed from my friend Joanne Masury on FB.  
She had seen a box of cards with a similar design in the PO and posted a picture, so I CASE'd it.






I colored this darling little car stamp to match our red Scion.  It sort of looks like a Scion, don't you think?







These two were made with an image gifted to me by another FB friend, Paula Bloom.  She sent me an e-mail with several digital stamps for the holidays and I thought this was so sweet.









And this last one, also a digital stamp,  from Linda Jackson (another FB card making friend), I used for a special Christmas card for my dear friend Kathleen Payne.  We both are deathly afraid of spiders, but this was so dang cute, I couldn't resist.






No comments:

Post a Comment