Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Monster Card Challenge

Jan 15th, a challenge was issued to make cards using monsters and I remembered this great stamp set I got years ago from SU with little monsters on it.  I think it was more of a Halloween set, but I like it for kid cards too.  This one I made for Ann Merkins' grandson, Ghabe, who just had surgery recently.  I thought he might get a smile out of another card.  I also sent him a sheet of Knock Knock jokes from this cute book I have.  I'll let you know if Ann gets back to me on that.  LOL






These little monsters were colored using Copic markers
CS - my stash
Little flags on bottom punched using a SU Mini Banner punch
Sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black




I also made some where I replaced the sentiment on the sign around the big monsters head with "thinking of you", "missing you", and "I love you".  I took about 6 of them to our OWH card making party yesterday at Molly's Craft Shack (our first meeting in this venue, nice store).  We ended up putting together over 200 cards from kits several people brought.  The box will be going out to Sandy in Federal Way today, thank you Esther!  It's still such fun to get together and make cards for such a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment