Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2015

Blue Card Challenge

Well the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal.  I spent the day yesterday cleaning up the family room and organizing my card stock and design papers.  I got a great organizer from Michael's at 50% off and Pete helped me put it together.  Recollections Mobile Storage Tower for $38.00.  It's particle board with white melamine over it and has seven shelves that hold project boxes or 12x12 paper.  It fits perfectly next to my craft table and is a much better way to store my papers than the big plastic container I had them in before.  Some of the corners of my pretty papers were scrunched from being in there...boo hiss.

The upshot of all this activity was that my craft area is much neater and I pulled out most of my blue design papers and card stock and it half fills a project box.  I think I'll be making blue cards for quite awhile!  Anyway,  the blue card challenge got me started on pulling out these papers and it led to organizing and cleaning and...ooooh...something shiny!  The carpet is clean now too because I vacuumed.

Here is my offering for this week's challenge.






Image - Inkadinkado
Sentiment - Die-Namics / Ring Me
CS - Gina K Designs / In the Navy
DP - Stash
Ink - SU / Night of Navy



Don't be afraid, you can call me...

No comments:

Post a Comment