Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2015

Masculine cards with non-traditional colors.

January 20th, I put forth a challenge on Seongsook's Stampers page on FB to make masculine cards with non-traditional colors and pulled out this crazy paper I can't remember where I got it.  It's all kinds of 60s flower child, don't you think?  Then I made the sentiment on the computer and punched it out, and colored the white with a couple of colors using Tim Holtz Distress ink and dobbers. I think it looks sort of tie-dyed.  Far out man!








The little hearts kind of get lost with that patterned paper, but they show up better in real life.  I may rethink these and put on solid colored hearts.  But then, all the colors and the flowers take me right back to the 60s, groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment